Susheng Wang is a professor in finance department of SUSTech vice president of the national economic and Geographical Research Association President of the Shenzhen public administration association. He has CFA and CPA professional qualification. He is the member of the President’s Office Director of Planning and Developmentthe director of the major project office dean of the College of innovation and entrepreneurship and professor in the Department of finance.
financial engineering investment banking fiscal and tax policies.
- 2002-2004 MBA University of Chicago USA
- 1997-2000 legal Doctor(International Financial Law) Peking University
- 1991-1994 master degree in Economics (Economics) Renmin University of China
- 1987-1991 Bachelor of Science (Geography) Changsha University of Science and Technology
Research and work experience
- Apr. 2017- present Professor finance department of the South University of science and technology
- 2015-2017 vice director Management Committee of Shenzhen Shantou Special Cooperation Zone
- 2003-2017 Professor doctoral supervisor Shenzhen Graduate School of Harbin Institute of Technology
- 2000-2002 Postdoctor Tsinghua University School of management
- 2001-2002 General Manager Zhong Rui venture capital fund management Co. Ltd.
- 1996-2001 Manager Ying Da Securities Co. Ltd.
- 1994-1996 Manager Shenzhen Special Economic Zone Securities Company