Research Assistants for the HEC Paris-SUSTech Joint Research Institute in Management Science (RIMS)
The Southern University of Science and Technology Business School (SUSTech Business School) is recruiting research assistants for the HEC Paris-SUSTech Joint Research Institute in Management Science (RIMS). The successful candidate will assist the research activities of the institute; organize scientific seminars and workshops; prepare materials for granting agencies conferences and research papers; collect and analyze data; and assist in administrative matters of the institute.
Major: Management economics finance accounting and related disciplines (candidates with good written and oral communication skills and experience graduates of similar majors can also be considered).
Education: Bachelor degree or above (not limited to 985 / 211)
1. Working experience related to case study interviewing and related research experience are preferred
2. Strong ability of independent analysis thinking especially writing
3. Strong communication and presentation skills
4. Be able to complete tasks independently and have high pressure resistance;
5. Fluent in Chinese and English
6. Overseas working / learning experience is an advantage
7. those who have experience in university administration financial management project management etc. are preferred
8. Mature responsible and honest personality
9. Committed to academic honesty
10. Serious and responsible work attitude strong initiative consciousness down-to-earth work strong team spirit and learning and understanding ability;
1. Resume in English (including basic information learning experience work experience etc.)
2. Scientific writing example (published paper; bachelor semester or master thesis etc)
1. To provide competitive salary; to enjoy the paid annual leave according to the national legal holidays and the regulations of the school;
2. Good personal growth and development space;
3. Enjoy "five insurances and one fund" and other benefits.
Please send the application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please set the subject of the email as "Application for scientific research assistant post - International Cooperation".